Monday 9 January 2012

Further Into The Woods

On January 7th (my birthday) I went to the opening Reception of Further Into The Woods at Gallery Nucleus with my boyfriend Jeff, and our friend Danielle

The website blurb says - “Following 2008's journey Into The Woods with some of the most notable narrative artists, this new adventure has us exploring deeper into the realm of Children's Books and Graphic Novels with some of the most inspiring and distinguished illustrators in the field”.

It was so beautiful and I’d definitely recommend it to anyone that has a chance to go. My favorite artists work on show was Amélie Fléchais. I had already seen her work online before and I had started follow her blog but seeing it in person was amazing. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to visit again before it’s taken down.

AU PETIT MATIN by Amélie Fléchais

No comments:

Post a Comment